Your business could be a
Make a child in hospital smile through music – become a Rockstars Headliner!
George’s Rockstars mission is to make children in hospital smile!
Your business can help!
For just £50 per month, your business can sponsor music therapy sessions and make a child like Ernie smile in a time of health crisis and isolation. Many children with serious illness spend far too much of their childhoods in hospital and often do not have access to emotional and psychological support to help them process and cope with the impact of illness and disability. Your support can make that change!
Only our Headliners get..
- Your brands logo on a musical instrument and the music trolley in your local hospital.
- Your brands logo, bio and link to your website on our website.
- Your brands logo in our monthly newsletter which goes out to all our supporters and families.
- Your brands logo on our charity event screen at some of the south’s biggest festivals including Victorious, Teddy Rocks and Wickham bringing your brand to thousands of music lovers and local families.
- Blog post interview with our founder Amy for both our website and yours as well as social media channels to help you stand out from your competitors as a company that cares by supporting children in your local hospital.
- Great volunteering opportunities to motivate your team including fantastic live music events to crazy challenges!
Our mission is to support children facing serious illness, disability, trauma or mental health crisis in our hospitals who are isolated from our community, their family and friends, access to education and the simple pleasures of childhood such as going to the park or beach or riding a bike.
Our music therapy sessions in hospitals give children a chance to express and explore the emotions, anxieties and fears that being in hospital brings in a child centred, creative approach without needing the words that they may not be able to express.
Our qualified and HCPC registered Music Therapists are a safe person for children; they only bring a trolley of instruments and a caring smile, no needles, medications, or painful procedures.
Last year we helped over 430 children in hospitals in Hampshire, that’s over 430 smiles and precious memories during a traumatic time, and with your help it could be many more!
If you would like to make children in your local hospital smile through the power of music during a difficult time, book in a call with our founder Amy!
£50 a month
£125 a month
£500 a month